Friday, 6 November 2009

Jobs and such

So awesomesauce, I got the Caffé Nero job :)

I had my three training days Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week and I've got to do a couple of full shifts over the weekend which I'm slightly intimidated with but I'm hoping I can manage.
I quite enjoy the work, the only thing I'm having trouble with is remembering all the orders and being fast enough at the same time as being accurate. But I think it will probably develop over time.

In other news, I've been under 85kg for a couple of weeks now. I can't really see any difference at all, but I do feel like it's easier to walk it's just less effort.


This is a rather general heads up that I might be around rather less than I should like. I'll still update twitter and facebook statuses but probably rather little else with any kind of frequency.

Still hoping to work on my webcomic though.

No comments: