Monday, 26 October 2009

Café Nero

Got a call this morning regarding a Café Nero interview at 3:30pm, was really excited because they had seemed enthusiastic when I was handing my CV in.

When I got there, the manager was confused as to whether to call me Poppy or Helen, I soon found out why. My CV had been photocopied/scanned on top of someone else's, so that my name and contact details were on top of someone else's CV. I quickly said that the CV wasn't mine and that I had a copy of mine with me. Thankfully the interview still went ahead and apart from the rather major flaw of the wrong CV, I though it went really well.

Now that I think about it, when she phoned me she seemed to think I already knew about an interview and that it was just the location change she was calling about.

I really hope they don't just really want this Poppy person. I could really do with a break (and a job!)

No comments: