Monday, 27 July 2009

Back from the Gower


My Dad, uncharacteristically being silly when faced with sand-tides.

Was a nice holiday in as much as they can be with one's family what with all the arguments and cramped eating around tables.

Trying to work on story ideas still. No real plot as such yet, mostly characters.

Haven't drawn in ages. Feel like I might lose the ability to D:

Have been talking to Stu (Yeah shush Ceri) (husband of Jackie who is a graphic designer in the same office as Ceri) who works in films and concept design about it all and he's given me a couple of training videos. I doubt I'll go into it all though as I'm not really good at all that stuff. He's currently working on the next Harry Potter film (HP7 part one) and also Avatar (but not the one based on the animated film) and has previously worked on Hellboy II.

Inspiration, come back to me plz.


No comments: