
I ordered this toaster on Monday.
On Tuesday, Ceri and I went to Milton Keynes to poke the shops and we saw the same kind of toaster in John Lewis and pondered when it would arrive. When we got back, there was a sticker on the door saying they'd tried to deliver and we were out. Fair enough, I wasn't expecting it to be delivered that soon as it was free delivery and within five days. Scheduled a redelivery for today.
At 18:00 Ceri phoned to ask them where it was, the conversation went thus:
"We haven't received our delivery."
"Says here they couldn't deliver due to the access being restricted."
"What?"
"They couldn't get past the security door."
"...We've been here all day waiting for it, no one rang the bell."
"...Oh..."
"Can we have it redelivered please." :|
Were they expecting us to wait on the doorstep all day?
What kind of a delivery man sees a door with a doorbell and decides it's an unpenetrable shield with no method of crossing.
On top of which, my phone number was taken for the redelivery in case there were any problems, did anyone ring me?
No. Couldn't be fucked.
I just want my toaster :<
No comments:
Post a Comment