Thursday, 16 July 2009

Donor Carer

I've got my interview tomorrow for the Donor Carer for Blood Donation position, I'm worried but also quietly confident that I can only do my best at this. I'd love to get the job as it has long term prospects including nice pension plans and so on, but if I don't get it, there's also the possibility of a job in Barclays. Fingers crossed for getting a job soon!

I drove Ceri to Latitude Festival up in Suffolk today, which was about a seven and a half hour round trip. I like driving, but not quite that much and I'm going to have to do all that and more on Monday when I drive to Suffolk, back to Oxford and then on to Horton in the Gower covering much of the breadth of Britain in the mean time it would seem. Ceri said it would be nice if we could do festival work together, and I agreed, but it would require someone to look after the girls and is likely to be complicated to orchestrate, would have been nice if I could have gone with him though, I miss him a lot when he's away.

Oh. I did get my toaster in the end, hilariously I was on hold with the people asking where my toaster was when Ceri answered the door to the man delivering it.


Here, have some cats. Pinstripe, Paisley & Ronnie (who lives with my parents and is huge)



(pictures don't work on LJ export :/)

No comments: