I spent a lot of time yesterday, last night and this morning trying to contact Jack to ask when and where we were going to meet. I heard nothing for a long time until just a sudden apology for a cancelation, that he was busy covering someone's shift in Newbury and then had to go back to Oxford later.
I mean fair enough that he was busy but he could have told me yesterday. He could have given us the tickets so we could still go, it's not like he can get a refund on them or anything.
I've been looking forward to this for months and it's completely ruined my mood and most of my day.
I'm going to see if I can try somehow to see it still but Ceri's taken a day off for this and he only has nine more until next April and we can't really afford it.
Boo :<
No comments:
Post a Comment