Monday, 5 November 2007

Morosity

Thoughts that cross my mind when I'm not really thinking about much tend to be on the miserable and downright depressing side of things.
My current train of thought is (as it has been many many times before) the futility of love when confronted with life. Love would be fantastic if it weren't for life smugly tripping it up at every given opportunity. Rather like that bastard who used to make fun of you in highschool, making what is already hard considerably more difficult.

Love works is this:
  1. Meet someone special
  2. Fall desperately in love with them
  3. Get engaged
  4. Get married
  5. Have Children
  6. Live happily ever after
However, unfortunately, life works like this:
  1. Meet someone special
  2. Fall in love
  3. They don't like you
  4. Repeat 1 and 2 many many times but one time you don't result in the third option and might actually find someone who likes you. If not continue 1, 2 and 3 until you are old and grey.
  5. Fight like buggery to keep said person
  6. Maybe get married
  7. Maybe have children
  8. Maybe get divorced
  9. If you do get married and have children you will have the pleasure of watching your poor child go through similar if not worse failings in love than you did
  10. Then you have the pleasure of knowing that one day in the future you are likely to watch your soulmate, the person for whom you are continuing to exist, die. Or they'll watch you die. Or your child will die before you do and it will be more painful than anything you've ever experienced.
  11. And then you'll die too. Alone.


Yes I have taken my pill today.
My dad doesn't want me going on Mirtazapine until I've seen a consultant psychiatrist and if they say I need it then I will go on it. Personally I'd rather just have a higher dose of Citalopram.

Things I want right now:
  • Ceri
  • A House of my own
  • A Kitten

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you really ARE turning into me.

Motley said...

>_>

<_<