Monday, 29 October 2007

Changes

Went to the doctors today.
Yay I don't have Breast Cancer, I just had Galactorrhea brought on by my Citalopram.
And as they don't seem to be working any more I'm switching over to Mirtazapine... I think that's how it's spelt anyway.
One of the side effects is weight gain which I'm kinda miffed about and hoping I don't get along with increased appetite. I'm just going to have to restrict my intake severly to make sure I don't have a repeat of what happened when I was on The Pill.

Have been very depressed recently so I hope a change in medication will help things.

Am going on a diet soon. Janey's doing the whole weight watchers thing and I'm gonna be following the same core diet as her. As I'm now 14 Stone 196lbs for those who don't understand stone. I'd like to be 11/12 ideally. Which is back what I was before I ballooned.
Don't want to be ming any more. Want to be sexy.

Goals:
  • Piece my head back together
  • Lose weight
  • Feel less depressed

No comments: