Friday, 26 June 2009

Hypochondria and Farmer's Markets

So today I finally managed to get myself to the Headington Farmer's Market for the first time since I moved here last August. Nearly a year ago now! It's quite small and quaint, I might see if I can have half a table there to sell greetings cards, there or the Oxford Castle Market (which I for some reason keep referring to as the Oxford Cardiff Market).

I bought some gorgeous Apple and Cinnamon juice, a roll of Cookie Dough and a Danish Pastry for later :)

Whilst I was there I developed a horrible pain in my hip that seems to nearly only be there when I walk. If I limp it doesn't hurt so much. I have no idea what it's from but like the weird headaches I keep having, it makes me worry that I have some hideous disease. But then I generally assume that I'm just making stuff up, like when I had appendicitis and I was sure for quite some time that it was just bad period pains, before I had to be taken to hospital because I couldn't walk.

I dunno! I'm probably just paranoid.

Gah stupid headache again.

Speaking of Paranoid and illnesses. Pinnie has thrown up after eating twice in the past three days, I'm pretty sure she's just eating it too quickly as it looks the same as it did when I put it on her plate. Silly girlie.

Feel rather sorry for the Farmer's Market people now, it's started tipping it down.

No comments: