Sunday, 22 June 2008

Life, but not as we know it

It's been a while since I've updated, I've been busy and really haven't had a huge amount to say.

So what have I done recently?
  • I've finished my second year on the illustration course with a decent pass.
  • Tomorrow I start on the third and final week of my paid teaching work experience at Bournside.
  • I have taken my bed apart and will be sleeping on my mattress alone for my final week in this house as I move out of Cheltenham on the 28th of June.
  • Packing as much as I can in between the teaching and will be taking some of my clothes and DVDs back to Cardiff today.
I'm starting to realise just how much I've acquired over the years, so there will be a reckoning(!) and lots of wardrobe and cupboard purging over the summer.

For those who are even slightly interested, along side my portfoilo website I now have my personal random one located here


Oh, it's my birthday in two weeks (on the saturday) I shall be twenty one

No comments: