So as usual I'm fucking things up.
I'm going to have to live off food in the freezer + rice for the next two weeks because my money has all gone bye byes. Don't you dare give me any more anyone, you know who you are.
I. Will. Get. By.
This is probably a good thing anyway as I need to eat a lot less. I keep allowing myself to be tempted by chocolate and alcohol and it has taken its toll on me as I'm now back up to 14 stone.
I'm two weeks behind in one of my Uni projects and further behind in another. The latter I have to present on Wednesday. I'm failing this year I just know it.
My room is a mess a short while after Ceri tidied it up.
I am also having my head bitten off at random intervals by my best friend for reasons I can't understand or control such as my knowledge and hearing (or lack of in both respects).
OH and I have a Urinary Tract Infection which needs only to be diagnosed by a doctor for me to go from 99% sure to 100% sure of my self-diagnosis.
So yes, I feel a lot like shit right now. How was your day?
2 comments:
Well, you DO have another website to do, that's money :p
you can get creative with rice and frozen food :)
i'm sure the alcohol and chocolate were good whilst they lasted. and now the fun is over.
keep working hard, you'll get there.
and don't worry about mess when you have more important things to concentrate on. :)
Post a Comment